What Features are Added in the 2022 Mazda CX-5
If performance is what you seek, then the 2022 Mazda CX-5 is the vehicle for you. Mazda has upped its game in the new model year with a revised suspension and transmission, making it more fun to drive. The compact crossover stands out from its counterparts. So, where can you find the 2022 Mazda CX-5 in Bloomington, IN? Visit Royal South Mazda and schedule a test drive today. First, let us learn about the newly added features of the 2022 Mazda CX-5.
Updated Features of the 2022 Mazda CX-5
The crossover has got a notable number of updates in the 2022 model year and will be available in five trim levels- Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, Turbo, and Signature. Below are the new updates of the 2022 Mazda CX-5:
- All-new aluminum alloy wheels.
- It has an enhanced six-speed automatic transmission that is more responsive.
- It has redesigned seats that are more stable for the driver and occupants.
- New Mazda intelligent Driver Select (Mi-Drive) will allow the driver to choose the most appropriate drive mode to optimize driving capability with just a touch of a switch.
- It features a new grille design with a three-dimensional mesh texture and wings extending outward towards a pair of newly added horizontally spaced, rectangular LED headlights.
- The overall design is updated with smoother surfaces on the front and rear.
- Improvements to the dampening control structure and increased frame rigidity.
- Standard i-ACTIV AWD system for all CX trims.
Buy 2022 Mazda CX-5 Today!
If you are impressed by the upgraded features and want to upgrade to an elegant compact crossover SUV, then Mazda CX-5 is the one for you. We at Royal South Mazda are here to help you get a hold of the most suitable CX-5 model. You can also check our online inventory to get a better idea of the vehicle. If you wish to go for a test drive, you can stop by the dealership and book one for yourself.
Read More: Is 2022 Mazda CX-5 a Safe Vehicle?