How safe is the 2020 Mazda CX-5?
Drivers looking for a safe and reliable SUV know that Mazda is a name they can trust. When all else fails, Mazda delivers. So many drivers these days look past the safety features their vehicles offer, but it’s important to consider these features when looking at your next SUV. Take a look at some of the innovative active safety technology in the 2020 Mazda CX-5 to see how safe it is!
Active safety technology in the 2020 Mazda CX-5
The craftsmanship behind every Mazda is meant to ensure the driver and their passengers not only enjoy the ride, but arrive to their destination with ease. The 2020 Mazda CX-5 once again earned the IIHS Top Safety Pick + award, which is the highest safety award given by the IIHS. That was thanks in part to active safety technology that includes the following:
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane Departure Warning System with Lane-keep Assist
- High Beam Control
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- 360˚ View Monitor
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
Interested in seeing what else the 2020 CX-5 has to offer? Come check it out here at Royal South Mazda in Bloomington IN and schedule a test drive today!