How Do I Use Bluetooth® In My Mazda? – ROYAL
Bluetooth® makes it easy to enjoy hands-free calling, messaging, and music from your smartphone through the infotainment system of your Mazda vehicle. Using Bluetooth® helps you stay safe while also keeping connected with everything that is important for your trip and your destination as well. Learn how to pair your smartphone with the Bluetooth® connectivity in your Mazda car or SUV below and you can get into the driver’s seat of new or used Mazda vehicle at Royal South Mazda in Bloomington, IN today.
Pairing Your Device to the Mazda Infotainment System Using Bluetooth® Connectivity
With only a few easy steps you will be enjoying hands-free music, messaging, and more with Bluetooth™ connectivity and the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system. Follow the step-by-step instructions or watch the video below to see how to pair your device to the Mazda infotainment system.
- Turn On/ Enable the Bluetooth® Feature on Your Phone
- Access “Settings” from the Mazda Display Screen
- Select “Devices” Tab
- Then “Add New Device”
- Find the Mazda Bluetooth® from the list of Options on Your Phone
- Enter the Code Displayed on Your Phone (some devices will do this automatically)
- See that the Code on Your Mazda’s Display Screen Matches the One on Your Phone and Press “Yes”